Yes it is possible to create a trust between two AWS Managed Microsoft AD forests. The most common reason for the error message "The remote domain is not reachable" is that the default settings applied to the security group attached to each directory blocks outbound traffic. The steps in this article describe how to allow outbound trust traffic.
- Accepted Answerasked 3 years ago
- How do I diagnose trust creation issues between AWS Managed Microsoft AD and a Microsoft Active Directory?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- How do I create a trust relationship between AWS Managed Microsoft AD and my existing on-premises AD domain?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago