Not answering the question but perhaps some background that might help:
Lambda functions run in a very limited virtualsiation environment: https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/firecracker-lightweight-virtualization-for-serverless-computing/ - it doesn't contain the full Linux kernel and is deliberately built to be small and have lower overheads - including the base operating system itself. It's highly probably that there are APIs that WINE is expecting to find that simply aren't there.
If you need access to the core dumps the best thing is to raise a support case and engage with the support team.
- asked 10 months ago
- How can I troubleshoot the "Runtime.InvalidEntrypoint" error for my Lambda function that's from a Docker image?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 19 days ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- How do I troubleshoot issues when I bring my custom container to Amazon SageMaker for training or inference?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago