This documentation is showing how you advertise routes from the Transit Gateway back to on-premises. The Transit Gateway does not send all of its routes to the Direct Connect Gateway (to advertise to on-premises). This is a place where the customer can decide what routes to advertise to on-premises.
This blog has an explanation of the configuration and a screenshot of the screen which might help. https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/use-aws-transit-gateway-direct-connect-to-centralize-and-streamline-your-network-connectivity/
- Accepted Answerasked 4 years ago
- Accepted Answerasked 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago