I found the following offer in the marketplace: 3CX Phone System. This is an AMI (Amazon Machine Image), which was likely used to boots up an EC2-instance in your default VPC. Navigate the AWS Console to EC2 and there should be your instance. To add additional storage, you may want to use EBS (Elastic Block Storage) to increase the capacity of your instance, or (depending on the nature of your recordings) you may want to copy the files to S3 or EFS (Elastic File Service).
- asked 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 18 days ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- Where can I find SSH login credentials so that I can connect to my Lightsail instance from an SSH client?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 months ago