the error was that the prefix in the S3 bucket was empty
Can you please check the troubleshooting section here - https://docs.aws.amazon.com/athena/latest/ug/msckrepair-table.html#msck-repair-table-troubleshooting. Its mostly due to permission issues like missing glue:BatchCreatePartition or KMS permissions or s3:GetObject.
- Accepted Answerasked 7 months ago
- How do I resolve the "FAILED: NullPointerException Name is null" error when I query a table in Amazon Athena?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- How do I resolve the error "FAILED: ParseException line 1:X missing EOF at '-' near 'keyword'" in Athena?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- Why does my Amazon EMR cluster fail to launch and return the error "bootstrap action returned a non-zero return code"?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 days ago