Could you check if there any CloudTrail logs to describe the network issue in details - https://docs.aws.amazon.com/athena/latest/ug/monitor-with-cloudtrail.html? Besides, could you also check the configuration "SubnetIds" of Lambda function (AthenaSqlServerConnector) for JDBC driver is in the same VPC to your RDS SQL Server, but also the Security Group and NACLs of RDS SQL Server is allowed to be accessed (inbound) from Lambda of your Security Group?
- asked 4 years ago
- How do I move SQL Server users from one RDS for SQL Server instance to another or to an on-premises environment from RDS?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- How can I troubleshoot database connection errors on WordPress-based applications hosted in Lightsail?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a month ago