Hi! Good question.
Check out AWS's guide here: https://aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/knowledge-center/ses-email-flagged-as-spam/ for some times to help ensure SES emails are getting sent to the proper folder and not getting marked as spam or promotions.
There are also best practices here: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/dg/tips-and-best-practices.html.
Hope those help!
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- Why are emails failing to deliver when I send Amazon SES emails using the SendTemplatedEmail operation?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 9 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago