Hi Paul, could you possibly try disabling and re-enabling CDC on that DB (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/relational-databases/track-changes/enable-and-disable-change-data-capture-sql-server?view=sql-server-ver16), and try it from another admin user account, i.e, not your current one.
Let us know if this works!
- EXPERTasked a year ago
- asked 3 months ago
- What are the best practices for migrating an Oracle database to a target RDS for PostgreSQL database using AWS DMS?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- How can I troubleshoot T-Log full issues on my RDS for SQL Server source when CDC is turned on for my AWS DMS task?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago
Hi, I don't have CDC enabled on any of the databases, because DMS doesn't currently support using it on Azure SQL. But I tried turning it on, then disabling it. I also tried enabling it again. Neither helped. I tried creating another SQL user with db_owner role and used that in the connection, still the same error unfortunately.