Same, I also contact them and have been waiting for 2 days.
Me too. I get the same error message and need a quick solution!
How long did it take before you could post HITs? I contacted the support but I have been waiting for over 2 days and nothing happened.
I'm having the same problem. This post is 2 months old, and nothing seems to be coming out from the support team on this. Is MTurk dead?
Anyone have an answer for this ? I am first time user and I couldn't create more than one hit even though the requester account is tied to aws billing..
Any updates on this? I have the same problem.
- How do I resolve the error "CannotPullContainerError: You have reached your pull rate limit" in Amazon ECS?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I resolve the "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded" exception in Amazon EMR?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- How can I resolve the error "You have exceeded the allowed number of AWS accounts." for AWS Organizations?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago