The highest rated answer looks like a likely solution for AL2: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61333676/how-to-extend-nginx-config-in-elastic-beanstalk-amazon-linux-2
Basically, for location blocks use this: .platform/nginx/conf.d/elasticbeanstalk/location.conf
EDIT: Yup, that did the trick, and since 00_application.conf is generated by elastic beanstalk and has its own default
/ location block, I decided to remove that with a predeploy hook.
Edited by: DoodlyDev on Dec 30, 2020 6:59 PM
Thanks to all for looking!
- asked 4 months ago
- asked 2 years ago
- asked 4 years ago
- What do I do if I get an "It looks like you aren't authorized" error when trying to use Amazon Lightsail?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How do I use an NGINX proxy to access OpenSearch Dashboards from outside a VPC that's using Amazon Cognito authentication?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- How do I customize my nginx configuration to modify the "client_max_body_size" in Elastic Beanstalk?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago