I'm sorry you are having such bad experience using mTurk. I'm no expert in the service but as far as I remember, the service doesn't expose your e-mail but it do allow workers to get in touch to the requesters by using the console (If you access the HIT Details link in the upper left corner, there should be a 'Contact This Requester'. I'm assuming they are trying to get in touch from this source).
mTurk accounts are bind to you Amazon/AWS account so I'm unsure if you can update your email strictly for Sandbox mTurk (mTurk - Help).
I know this won't solve your issue, but I recommend you to get in touch with the mTurk team (mTurk - Contact Us) and inform your current situation and ask for help on how to deal with it.
- Accepted Answerasked 2 years ago
- Why am I getting a 554 or 400 "Message rejected" error with the message "Email address is not verified" from Amazon SES?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- Why is my Amazon EKS pod stuck in the ContainerCreating state with the error "failed to create pod sandbox"?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 hours ago
- A Brief Primer to Onboarding Data To a Healthcare and Life Sciences Data Mesh Leveraging AWS ServicesEXPERTpublished 7 months ago