https://github.com/amazonlinux/linux/tree/amazon-4.14.y/master/kernel is the correct branch for development of kernel 4.14 on Amazon Linux 2.
A clear and quick way to view the change log using RPM package manager.
rpm -q --changelog kernel
If you have anymore questions, please feel free to reach back out.
Hello, the difference between the two URLs you asked about is that one is the master tree for the Amazon Linux kernel, while the other is a branch for the ENA driver. ENA stands for Elastic Network Adapter. You can read more about the ENA at the link referenced below.
- Accepted Answerasked 6 months ago
- How can I resolve the ModuleNotFoundError on an Amazon SageMaker notebook that's running the Sparkmagic kernel?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- How can I upgrade my standard Amazon Linux 2 kernel version 4.14.x to Amazon Linux Extras kernel versions?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- How do I perform Git operations on an AWS CodeCommit repository with an instance role on Amazon EC2 instances for Amazon Linux 2?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago