Your objects seem to be inference endpoints.
So, can you try
aws sagemaker delete-endpoint ?
Understood on your latest comment, Alex (no endpoint in service). Have you tried using the ARN instead?
aws sagemaker delete-inference-component --inference-component-name "arn:aws:sagemaker:eu-central-1:904977793552:inference-component/dev-epostbox-v1-summarization-inference-0"
I would also ensure that you have the latest copy of the AWS CLI version 2
If the above solves the issue, please choose this as the Accepted Answer so others on re:Post may benefit - Thank you!
Try the preliminary steps included below also.
- List and Delete the Endpoint Configurations
aws sagemaker list-endpoint-configs
aws sagemaker delete-endpoint-config --endpoint-config-name <config_name>
- List the Endpoints
aws sagemaker list-endpoints
- List the inference components
aws sagemaker list-inference-components
- If you want to filter only the endpoint-associated inference component, you can use the option like below:
aws sagemaker list-inference-components --endpoint-name <endpoint_name>
- Delete the inference component
aws sagemaker delete-inference-component --inference-component-name <component_name>
It will take a minute or two to completely delete it.
You can check whether it is deleted with the command in step4 (list the inference component).
- Delete the endpoint
aws sagemaker delete-endpoint --endpoint-name <endpoint_name>
- Accepted Answerasked a month ago
- Accepted Answerasked 3 months ago
- How do I troubleshoot issues when I bring my custom container to Amazon SageMaker for training or inference?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished a month ago