It seems like your admin need to update the RLS rules so that you would have no access restriction, Please refer  for more information.
Also, it can be that underlying datasource is not shared. Hence, I recommend the underlying datasource be shared by following the mentioned below steps.
Share a datasource:
- In your QuickSight console, click on the ‘Datasets’ menu from the left hand side column
- Click 'New dataset' (top-right corner)
- Scroll down to the 'From Existing Data Sources' section and click on the relevant datasource
- Choose ‘Share datasource’ and then click on ‘Invite users’
- Enter the email address of the user that wants to edit the SQL query and select the user name from the drop down that appears
- Under 'Permission', select 'Owner' and then click 'Share'
 Creating dataset rules for row-level security: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/quicksight/latest/user/restrict-access-to-a-data-set-using-row-level-security.html#create-data-set-rules-for-row-level-security
I don't have access to quicksightasked 3 months ago
Detecting data-share in Amazon QuicksightAccepted Answerasked 2 years ago
Access Denied error when creating a QuickSight dataset using botoasked 8 months ago
QuickSight DataSource created using boto3 is not able to access LakeFormation data through Athenaasked 5 months ago
Quicksight - Create data set (Athena) - Table query times out when trying to create data setasked 6 months ago
How to set off automatic filtering in QuickSight?asked 8 months ago
User is not able to see data in the QuickSight table/visual even after getting the accessasked 4 months ago
How can I display data with start and end date in QuickSight?asked 10 months ago
Quicksight Dashboard access questionasked 7 months ago
How could I skip Visual studio ? I dont need to compile game..asked 5 years ago