Hello, clearly there is something going on with internal infrastructure with respect to your RDS in question. If not already, please open support ticket with RDS team and we should be able to help. It is definitely not normal to have RDS in "Configuring-enhanced-monitoring" state for weeks and not allowing you to modify the RDS makes situation worse for you.
- Why is an Amazon RDS DB instance stuck in the modifying state when I try to increase the allocated storage?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How can I filter Enhanced Monitoring CloudWatch logs to generate automated custom metrics for Amazon RDS?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago
- AWS Transfer Family announces AWS CloudFormation support and enhanced monitoring capabilities for AS2EXPERTpublished 9 months ago