Hello AWS Customer,
I understand that you are facing events: The parameter max_wal_senders was set to a value incompatible with replication. It has been adjusted from 10 to 20. This is due to a known issue with false events getting fired when rds.logical_replication is set to 1 or when a restart happens which the internal team is already aware of and working towards it, usually this event does not have any effect on the RDS instance functionality and no action is needed from your side.
However, if you see the value change is actually being made on your RDS instance without you changing it and if it is causing any performance impact, i will encourage you to contact the AWS Support team with a support case so they can deep dive into the RDS instance.
- Accepted AnswerEXPERTasked 8 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I fix the "Unable to validate the following destination configurations" error in AWS CloudFormation?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago