I might not have all the context behind this question, but I will assume you added the DDB tables with the command
amplify add storage and you can see them now in the config file, I will also assume you created the function using
amplify add function or
amplify update function, if that is the case those changes need to be deployed with
amplify push before then can be used. Once this is created every time there is a change on the function the pipeline should detect them and deploy the updated code.
Check in your amplify console if the resources are defined in there, if that is the case please ignore my answer, if not definitely do a push. I hope this helps!
- asked a year ago
- asked 4 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- How do I configure my API Gateway REST API to pass query string parameters to a backend Lambda function or HTTP endpoint?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- EXPERTpublished 16 days ago
Yes you are talking about Ampliy CLI and that works, I do that in my dev environment. But then when I push to master I have a webhook to trigger a build on the Amplify Console and then this issue happens, everything builds correctly but the backend is not deployed.