Hi 403 Forbidden “anonymous is not authorized to perform: execute-api:Invoke on resource:” errors usually occur when the caller isn't authorized to access an API that's using IAM authorization. Or, the API has an attached resource policy that doesn't explicitly allow the caller to invoke the API.
To learn more about troubleshooting API Gateway 403 error visit link  That said, to further investigation this issue we’d require additional details. I recommend opening a support case with AWS Premium Support using the following link
Reference:  Troubleshooting 403 errors - https://aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/knowledge-center/api-gateway-troubleshoot-403-forbidden/  Create Support Case https://console.aws.amazon.com/support/home#/case/create.
- asked 9 days ago
- Accepted Answerasked 2 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked 4 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- How do I troubleshoot HTTP 403 Forbidden errors from an API Gateway custom domain name that requires mutual TLS?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a month ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago