Your method of moving the instances is correct - you create a snapshot of the existing instance; convert it to an AMI; share it with the new account.
Elastic IP addresses can be moved between accounts. You will need to create a support ticket in both accounts for the request.
- asked 2 years ago
- asked 4 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- How do I deploy artifacts to Amazon S3 in a different AWS account using CodePipeline and a canned ACL?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago