The error message is correct. Amazon RDS does not support db.t2 family instances for PostgreSQL version 13 and higher: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonRDS/latest/UserGuide/Concepts.DBInstanceClass.html#Concepts.DBInstanceClass.Support
The only thing you can do to get your database instance created is to switch to a lower PostgreSQL version or change the instance type to one of the supported instance families, like t3 or t4g.
You see that error because, RDS PostgreSQL cannot be spun up on T2 instance class.
You can only create M6g, M5, T3, R6g, and R5 instance types. - https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonRDS/latest/UserGuide/CHAP_PostgreSQL.html
Change the instance class and try again. I am sure it would work.
- asked 3 years ago
- How do I troubleshoot connection timeout errors from Lambda when trying to access an Amazon RDS DB instance?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- Why do I get an RDS-EVENT-0198 error when I create a custom engine version of my Amazon RDS Custom for Oracle DB instance?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago