Describing the entire schema is not possible with DynamoDB, not without a table Scan. As DynamoDB's schema is flexible, there can be an unbounded number of attributes, unlike RDBMS where it is bounded and known.
Alternatively, if all of your items use the same schema, you can do a Scan with
Limit=1 which will only Scan a single item, and you can obtain the attribute names from there.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 16 days ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 7 months ago