How about emptying the S3 bucket in the following document procedure?
Another method is to set S3 lifecycle rules.
ThankYou, i tried methods mentioned in that link it worked wekk for all buckets but its taking too much time for few large buckets.We are removing this account so want to delete. Please advise if its ok to leave them and these will be erased after account termination.Will there be any charges?
You have all details and code to empty a bucket in this post: https://towardsthecloud.com/aws-cli-empty-s3-bucket
It also handles the case where you use object versioning.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago