Hi, yes, I believe that you are on the right track: you must assume the EC2 execution role if you want your call to success.
If you run your Node.js application on an Amazon EC2 instance, you can leverage IAM roles for Amazon EC2 to automatically provide credentials to the instance. If you configure your instance to use IAM roles, the SDK automatically selects the IAM credentials for your application, eliminating the need to manually provide credentials.
- asked 4 years ago
- asked 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- How do I retrieve a Docker image from a private repository and use it in an Elastic Beanstalk Docker platform?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- How do I use parameters in AWS Systems Manager Parameter Store to share values between CloudFormation stacks?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 10 months ago