You need to whitelist numbers that you want to present yet are not part of your connect instance.
Ideally do this via your TAM/AM or if you don’t have one via a support ticket.
I got this response back from support.
I would like to say that you would ONLY be able to set the outbound number with numbers in contact center but not with any other number. This block allows you to dynamically set a number that you have already claimed but does NOT allow you to set any external number you have as a caller ID number when making outbound calls.
- What outbound caller ID is used when calls in my Amazon Connect contact center are transferred to an external number?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago