That is an unfortunate response.
How would one report abuse done in your company's name if someone were to setup a fraudulent site on AWS? I would think that there would be a mechanism for identifying and forwarding the contact information to those who can prove ownership of the Domain and Company Name (DNS registry and Business Registration).
That there is not a way to do this seems like a serious issue.
In this case, AWS will not be able to provide the account number. You would have to know the account root e-mail address, see [https://aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/knowledge-center/forgot-aws-sign-in-credentials/] for tips. Otherwise I would urge you to contact the reseller/owner and work out access through them.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- Amazon Managed Grafana now supports connection to data sources hosted in Amazon Virtual Private CloudEXPERTpublished 10 months ago