I found the solution using the legacy entities. I had to edit my PostEffectGroup xml file in Engine\Libs\PostEffectGroups. In that file, find the effect named "HudSilhouettes" and enable it (Set 'Active' to 1) and also make sure the effect named "Post3DRenderer" is not active.
Once those two settings are made in the xml file, calling SetHUDSilhouettesParams on a legacy IComponentRender works fine.
Amazon could add this to the new component system pretty easily.
@REDACTEDUSER Didn't you make something like this? I tried looking for your post and couldn't find it.
Ideally, I would like something like this:
Or similarly, something like this (this from the CryEngineV editor). I see parts of the code for this is present but I haven't been able to get it working yet.
Mine was a shader to do glowing silhouettes. Sorry, but I just procrastinated on the release and still didn't tested in dept. I will try to release it in the current state and see what happens.
Thanks for the feedback! We've contacted the team with a feature request for a non-legacy solution.
This post is closed: Adding new answers, comments, and votes is disabled.
- Accepted Answerasked 5 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- What happens to new or existing objects when I turn on default encryption with AWS KMS on my Amazon S3 bucket?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- Should I use an AWS KMS managed key or a customer managed KMS key to encrypt my objects on Amazon S3?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 7 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago