DynamoDB Local Web Shell was deprecated with version 1.16.X and is not available any longer from 1.17.X to latest. There are no immediate plans for a new Web Shell to be introduced.
You can download an old version of DynamoDB Local < 1.17.X should you wish to use the Web Shell.
aws s3 ls s3://dynamodb-local-frankfurt/
Download most recent working version with Web Shell:
aws s3 ls s3://dynamodb-local-frankfurt/dynamodb_local_2021-04-27.tar.gz .
The next release of DynamoDB Local will have an updated README indicating its deprecation
- Accepted Answerasked 8 months ago
- asked 4 months ago
- asked 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I troubleshoot packet loss, latency, or intermittent connectivity issues with my Client VPN connection?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago