unable to connect to my instance !
Hello, please I want to ask if there's any solution to activate the interface connection on my instance, I disabled it by mistake when i got a connection issue, then the instance disconnected and I can't connect to it anymore! please anyone can assist me to resolve the issue?
- Stop the broke instance
- Detach the root volume from broke instance
- Spin up an another new instance that you can log in to (it has its own root volume)
- Attach the root volume of the broke instance to the new instance
- Mount the the volume to the operating system of the new instance
- Fix the mistake
- Stop the new instance
- Detach the broke instance root volume from the new instance
- Attach the broke instance root volume to the broke instance
- Boot the broke instance.
- Broke instance now fixed instance
Thank you, I'll try it right now, I appreciate
Hey, please can you come to resolve the issue for me? i can't attach the volume to the new instance, I saw it needs to be the same zone but I cannot find the availability zone.
Find out what subnet the broken instance is in, you can see this in the details of the ec2 instance. Click on the subnet-id, then you can see what AZ it is in.
Ubuntu instance lost connection and crashasked 2 months ago
Connection to EC2 (t2.micro) Works Temporarily, Then Permanently TimesoutAccepted Answerasked 3 years ago
unable to connect to my instance !asked a month ago
Unable to Connect to Instanceasked 11 days ago
Cannot SSH to Lightsail instance via AWS Console. Port 22 is open.Accepted Answerasked 2 months ago
cannot connect from web application to oracle rds from ISPAccepted Answerasked 3 years ago
Unable to Create a new Instance on a mac1 Dedicated Hostasked 4 months ago
Issues connecting to ElastiCache Memcachedasked 2 years ago
AD Connector inoperable state - Unable to deleteasked 3 months ago
Lightsail instance needs to be constantly rebootedasked a month ago