You can use @aws-sdk/rds-signer to generate authentication token. After that, you can use auth token as password to connect to DB instance.
More info - https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonRDS/latest/UserGuide/UsingWithRDS.IAMDBAuth.html
- Accepted Answerasked 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- Why am I getting an Access Denied error when I try to connect to Amazon RDS for MySQL using IAM authentication?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- How do I connect to my Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL or Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL using IAM authentication?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 months ago