RDS SQL server will take sometime to convert multi-az to single-az based on the instance class size. This conversion doesn't interrupt the traffic, so i suggest you to wait for a bit before doing something.
If you have
reboot option available try using them.(But anyways when an RDS instance is in
modifying state, those options are not enabled. try on your luck)
If your traffic is interrupted, raise a ticket to AWS asap to get your RDS in correct state.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
- asked 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- Why is an Amazon RDS DB instance stuck in the modifying state when I try to increase the allocated storage?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 9 months ago