Hi - Please provide more details from which instance type to which you made the resize and also can you please see if the instructions on following are being followed?
In the AWS EC2 console, click on the checkbox next to your instance's name, then click on Actions and select Connect. Click on the SSH client tab and copy the ssh command example and also see all other instructions.
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- asked 10 months ago
- asked 5 days ago
- asked a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- Why am I getting a "Server refused our key" error when I try to connect to my EC2 instance using SSH?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 6 days ago
Please tell us your pre-change and post-change instance types.