To help clarify some details, it’s fine to distribute your game to your customers whether it’s in beta, alpha, or full production, and you can do it on Kickstarter, Steam, Amazon, wherever you see fit; that’s covered in 57.2(b) of our terms.
I would like to make sure I'm understanding your question though. What’s the specific requirement you’re looking at?
For example, are you wanting to distribute the source code for your game? If you are trying to include source code, then there is a restriction on that. We do not allow the redistribution of more than 50 lines of source code, except as a fork of our github repo, which has to be parented to our repo on github.
Let us know if that helps or if you have additional questions or concerns.
Seems that I had a big misunderstanding of the 1.10 section.
Well, thanks for your answer!
No worries, happy to help clear things up!
Adding new answers, comments, and votes is disabled.
- Accepted Answerasked 6 years ago
- asked 3 years ago
- asked 5 years ago
- How do I install the Certbot package in my Lightsail instance for Let's Encrypt certificate installation?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago