Thank you for contacting AWS
I would like you to understand that we do not expose the couchdb ports and APIs outside of the peer node, unfortunately CouchDB UI can't connect to it through the client.
I have reached out to internal AMB team with a feature request for the same. Please note we cannot comment on ETA for feature requests.
You can stay updated on AWS What's New page for latest improvements and offerings: [+] https://aws.amazon.com/new/?whats-new-content-all.sort-by=item.additionalFields.postDateTime&whats-new-content-all.sort-order=desc&awsf.whats-new-categories=marketing-marchitecture%23blockchain
Hope the above information is helpful!
AMB does not expose couchDB. Can you please help us understand the underlying requirement?
I want a UI for the state database , so that i can verify what data is getting created in the db
- Accepted Answerasked 10 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- Why am I getting an Access Denied error when I open the URL to an Amazon S3 object that I have access to?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- Why is my presigned URL for an Amazon S3 bucket expiring before the expiration time that I specified?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago
- EXPERTpublished a month ago