Thanks for your feedback, we will pass on this to the documentation team for further improvements. At this moment, https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonRDS/latest/UserGuide/USER_Events.Messages.html#RDS-EVENT-0088 takes you to the table "DB instance events" which has the code in the table for you to refer.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I set up Amazon S3 event notifications to invoke a Lambda function that's in another AWS account?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- Why aren't Amazon S3 event notifications delivered to an Amazon SQS queue that uses server-side encryption?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 6 months ago