The crawler is for data, not likely to work well on metadata like that.
You could for instance run an AWS Lambda that reads the json event using pandas (which will infer the schema).
However, my advice is not to deploy tables (at least tables that evolve) using CDK, let the code/crawlers maintain it. What it sounds you are trying to do (coordinate CDK deployments with tables changes is going to be problematic)
- asked 4 years ago
- Accepted AnswerEXPERTasked a year ago
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- SUPPORT ENGINEERpublished 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 7 months ago
Thanks for the quick reply