Just an update: I tried the classic "log off and on again" and now it doesn't tell me I need to reset the resources, creation also succeeds.
If you want to reset resources, or delete them, you can follow this process
- In the DeepRacer service select "Reset resources"
- Go to AWS Lambda and delete the DeepRacer function
- Go to Cloudformation and delete the DeepRacer VPC stack
- Go to IAM and delete the DeepRacer roles
You can now recreate them from the DeepRacer service by selecting "Create resources".
The above steps do not talk about the DeepRacer S3 bucket. This will remain until you delete it.
I tried this. Deleted everything related Deepracer but now I can neither create resources nor reset it.
- There is no create resources option now. Instead, the tick marks are green. But when I submit the model, it says, "The service ran into an internal error".
- If I try to reset resources, it complains about the previously deleted roles.
Either of the methods is not helping. Plz, can anyone help me fix this?
Hey Mano, Try logging out and back in. For some reason in my case the resource creation section was stuck in an odd state that got reset once I did that.
Resetting resources after creating a purpose user in IAMasked 3 years ago
Is it possible to set up an IAM account for 3rd party to look after the specific resources?Accepted Answerasked 24 days ago
Error while creating new IAM roleAccepted Answerasked 5 months ago
AWS SSO user with AdministratorAccess cannot access root owned resourcesasked 7 months ago
Log in to My user in AWS re:Postasked 2 months ago
Racing condition of IAM role creation and AWS resourcesAccepted Answerasked 4 years ago
deny access to a specific idp provider while creating an iam roleasked 3 months ago
Restricting user access to AWS resources within an accountasked 4 months ago
creating new iam user leads to "unknown error"Accepted Answerasked 5 months ago
Recommended IAM structure to link a machine user to a policy? Running on-prem.asked 4 months ago