It seems the problem was caused by memory limit. When I tried to install the node modules, the server hanged and stopped working, and I needed to restart the instance again.
Are any errors output when connecting?
If there is a timeout error, please check whether SSH is allowed in the inbound rules of the EC2 security group.
Check out the documentation below for other troubleshooting methods.
- Accepted Answerasked 9 months ago
- Where can I find SSH login credentials so that I can connect to my Lightsail instance from an SSH client?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 days ago