I don't believe Elastic Beanstalk applies here since GameLift owns the EC2 instances for your managed fleets.
GameLift game session logs only upload if a game session was created on the compute in question. If your server process has crashed before going active, then there won't be game session logs uploaded.
In this scenario you can log directly into your GameLift compute resource and see the logs on the box,
- For SDK 4 or below, you can follow this guide: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/gamelift/latest/developerguide/fleets-remote-access.html
- For SDK 5 and above, you can follow this re:Post answer: https://repost.aws/questions/QUKtsf6-brR4yhhYTL1Taniw/connect-to-windows-server-2016-gamelift-instance-with-sdk-version-5#ANhWlxD6VdQEaEEROOLc1UMg
Hope that helps!
No that doens't log when server crash no?
- asked 15 days ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 8 months ago