Could you please check the notebook instance's Cloudwatch logs and let us know if there are any clues as to why the lifecycle config is failing?
This issue might be related to this Knowledge Center article.
- Accepted AnswerEXPERTasked 5 years ago
- How can I resolve the ModuleNotFoundError on an Amazon SageMaker notebook that's running the Sparkmagic kernel?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- Why am I unable to start my Amazon SageMaker notebook instance that's backed with an AWS Glue development endpoint?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- How can I connect to an Amazon RDS DB instance from an Amazon SageMaker notebook instance that's in a different VPC?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago