You can call update-environment, either with the new S3 version ID for your new plugins/requirements.txt or with an additional configuration override, such as custom.lastupdate = "<current time>", as part of your CI/CD pipeline that will force MWAA to restart.
Note that, as of Airflow 2.0, you do not need to package custom operators as plugins and should simply place them somewhere in your S3 dags folder. These will be synced automatically by MWAA to each container and no restart is required. See https://airflow.apache.org/docs/apache-airflow/stable/plugins.html .
- asked 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago
- Amazon GameLift launches support for third-party Infrastructure as Code tools like Terraform and PulumiEXPERTpublished 3 months ago