Check the ARN of the 'Associated Resource' in the certificate in ACM - does it match that of the AWS account that you're in? If not, then it's likely that this is a resource created by API GW and owned by the service. GO into API GW and see if you have any global GWs that have an ACM cert associated with them.
If you had API GWs but have recently deleted them, then check out this answer for more on that front.
Hope that helps. If it doesn't, then let us know here.
- Accepted Answerasked a year ago
- Certificate is associated with an arn:aws:cloudfront:::xxxxx/xxxx . this cloud front ARN is not showing in Cloudfront listAccepted Answerasked 2 months ago
- Why does CloudFront show my old Amazon-issued SSL certificate, even after I renew or reimport the certificate?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- I tried to delete my ACM certificate but received an error that it's in use with other AWS resourcesAWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago