I assume that you have set up S3 to store artifacts from AutoML jobs, but how about using an S3 event trigger to notify you when artifacts are stored in S3?
This setting allows you to be notified when an object is uploaded to S3.
Did you try to capture the event emitted by Sagemaker for
Processing job state change. See https://docs.aws.amazon.com/sagemaker/latest/dg/automating-sagemaker-with-eventbridge.html#processing-job-state
It is also very probably the one emitted by AutoML jobs when they complete.
- Accepted Answerasked 5 months ago
- asked 5 months ago
- Accepted Answerasked 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- How do I create an EventBridge rule that uses the input transformer to make an Amazon SNS notification human readable?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished a month ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago