Replying to my own post.
After the first post, the collection magically disappeared after a month as someone from AWS OpenSearch team is probably monitoring those post.
But obviously the charges were not reversed and I had to lose more time trying to get this fixed.
The best part: AWS trying to get me to admit it's my fault due to their Shared Responsabilty model. Well, no it's not. I had deleted to Collection. It's a bug in AWS systems.
So if you are asking if OpenSearch serverless is a production-ready service then answer is NO.
- asked 2 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- How do I resolve the "Courier fetch: n of m shards failed" error in OpenSearch Dashboards on Amazon OpenSearch Service?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- How do I set up an OpenSearch Serverless collection with an Amazon VPC endpoint that I can access on OpenSearch Dashboards?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 14 days ago
- EXPERTpublished 15 hours ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 days ago