If your lambda is VPC enabled, can you create a VPC endpoint for S3 in your VPC - https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/userguide/privatelink-interface-endpoints.html and https://docs.aws.amazon.com/vpc/latest/privatelink/create-interface-endpoint.html
Also check if the IAM role associated with the lambda function has the necessary permissions to access S3 - https://aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/knowledge-center/lambda-execution-role-s3-bucket/
Also if you are following any particular tutorial from AWS, can you please provide the URL?
Root cause: VPC have no internet connection issue, causing Lambda can't access S3.
Solution: Add VPC Gateway Endpoint (Select com.amazonaws.us-west-2.s3) in Lambda associated VPC.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- How can I use my IAM role credentials or switch to another IAM role when connecting to Athena using the JDBC driver?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago
- EXPERTpublished a month ago