Please follow this link to tshoot the 504 errors. https://aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/knowledge-center/opensearch-http-504-gateway-timeout/
As of now, Amazon Managed Grafana (AMG) does not support data sources that are not accessible over the internet (data sources must be public and reachable over the internet in order to communicate with AMG). However, there is already a feature request for this and due to the managed nature of the service, before a formal introduction, features are required to be tested and pre-configured as per the existing ecosystem because of which I unfortunately would not be able to provide an ETA/timeline for the same but would recommend you to refer references  for further updates.
 https://github.com/aws/amazon-managed-grafana-roadmap  AMG Resources https://aws.amazon.com/grafana/resources/?nc=sn&loc=4&msg-blogs.sort-by=item.additionalFields.createdDate&msg-blogs.sort-order=desc&awsm.page-msg-blogs=1
Hi, have you configured the VPC connection in your AMG workspace before connecting the RDS data source? See below resources on how to configure VPC connection in your Amazon Managed Grafana:
If the issue persists after you connect to VPC, please open a ticket, and we will further check your workspace logs to troubleshoot the connection issue.
- Why do I get an "HTTP 504 Gateway Timeout" error from an outbound VPC connection to AWS services in Amazon Managed Grafana?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How can I use Harvest and Grafana to monitor my FSx for ONTAP file systems in a cross account scenario?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- How do I grant administrator access to SAML authenticated users in my Amazon Managed Grafana workspace?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago