The solution turned out to be a DENY section of a policy attached to this IAM user. The policy requires an ALLOW on at least "Billing:ListPaymentPreferences", "account.GetAccountInformation" and possibly some other components as well.
- Why am I getting an Access Denied error when I try to connect to Amazon RDS for MySQL using IAM authentication?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 23 days ago
- Why does my IAM user have access to Data Catalog resources even after their permissions are restricted in Lake Formation?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago