Well, didn't find any recommended approach yet.
So, I resolve this issue as follows:
- When the container initiated from the code, maintaining the taskId reference in db.
- EventBridge to capture all the container events from the required ECS cluster and send to Lambda function.
- At lambda function, capturing the required stopReason and calling the API call for reprocess.
- Because the lambda function is firing multiple times with the same taskId (actually taskArn) so at the API level maintaining the reprocess counters.
Do let me know if is there any better way to do it.
- Accepted Answerasked 19 days ago
- asked a year ago
- How can I resolve the "dockertimeouterror unable transition start timeout after wait 3m0s" error in Amazon ECS for Fargate?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago