When you attach a tag for EC2 instance it will also include the price for any EBS Volume that's 'attached' to that instance and Elastic IP address 'associated' with that Instance.
If you have an EBS Volume not attached to the Instance and an Elastic IP address not associated with the Instance, the charges will show only for EC2 Instance only.
- asked 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 days ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- SUPPORT ENGINEERpublished a month ago
- How to figure out whether NAT Gateway processing charge is due to internet bound traffic or within AWS?EXPERTpublished 4 months ago