Hi - Not sure what the use case is but you can try the following combination to get what you need.
- describe-db-instances - this will provide "DBInstanceClass"
- describe-instance-types - this will provide details on "DefaultVCpus", "MemoryInfo" which will be "SizeInMiB". You may have to remove "db." before making call e.g. aws ec2 describe-instance-types --instance-types r6i.12xlarge
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- Why did I get a hardware maintenance or OS update notification for my Aurora PostgreSQL-Compatible DB instance?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I troubleshoot an EC2 Linux instance that failed the instance status check due to operating system issues?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago