AWS Amplify enables frontend web and mobile developers to quickly and easily build full-stack applications on AWS and it does not have direct interaction designed for AWS Bedrock or WorkDocs.
However, You may consider creating the interaction between these two services using the appropriate AWS SDKs for BedRock and WorkDocs. I found below article that might help you.
Having said that, you may also consider reaching out to AWS solution architect related to guidance on setting up architecture as per your use case.
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How can I download and share AWS Artifact documents with regulators and auditors, or with others in my company?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 9 months ago